Vote for our Project in the Calor Rural Community Fund
We are hoping to raise £5,000 towards our new porch through the Calor Rural Community Fund, but in order to be in with a chance of receiving this grant we need your votes to get us into the top 20!
To view our project and vote, go to https://www.calor.co.uk/shop/communityfund/new-porch-with-wheel-chair-access-to-community-pub
Update 20/05/2019, we are now at 497 votes, please keep them coming!
Their website requires registration to protect against duplicate voting and can be a little temperamental so we have created this step-by-step guide to help.
First go to the link above and you should see this page:
Click on the red "Please login to vote" button:
The easiest way to vote is to use your Facebook or Google account (if you have one) as that saves having to register. Simply click on the relevant button and enter your Facebook or Google credentials if you are not already logged in on another browser tab.
Confusingly once you have logged in to Facebook or Google the Calor website does not take you back to the project you are interested in voting for!
Therefore either go to the address above again, or click "Vote for Projects" in the menu at the top and then search for "pub" to narrow down the options to quickly find our project again.
You should then be able to give us your votes - everyone gets 10.
If you do not have a Facebook or Google account then you will need to register with their website before you can vote. This is a four or five step process:
1) Fill in the registration form, including choosing a password
2) Go to your email and click on the verification link they have sent. Some supporters have found that certain email providers block this email or send it to spam folders.
3) Once verified, you will then need to return to the address at the top of this page and login with your email address and password
4) You should then be able to vote as above.
5) Some people have received an error when they try to vote about their email not having been verified even though it is showing you as logged in. Logging out and back in again seems to fix this.
Hope this was useful and thanks in advance for your votes!